Imedex® is an industry leader in providing certified, independent continuing medical education to health care professionals.
e-Learning, Live Meetings, Joint Providership, Outcomes
Imedex® is an industry leader in providing independent continuing medical education for health care professionals. We develop high quality, scientific programming that translates the latest research into clinically relevant information. The activities have exceptional organization and outstanding educational value, with a proven sustained impact on disease management.Our educational offerings focus on improving patient care around the world. With more than 50,000 E-learning experiences annually and more than 97,000 live meeting participants since 2001, Imedex truly educates the global healthcare community. At Imedex, education is the best medicine.®
25 years of cutting-edge
continuing medical education
Our established relationships with the leading investigators and researchers in medicine, and some of the world's most prestigious societies and organizations, make our educational offerings the most effective in the industry. These specialists are widely recognized international authorities who provide fair and balanced presentations of the most clinically-significant and relevant information.
Our partners include educational institutions and leading professional societies such as:
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA)
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- University of Nebraska
In addition, more than 20 societies and organizations have offered endorsement of an Imedex educational activity including:
- American College of Gastroenterology (ACG)
- American Gastroenterological Association (AGA)
- British Society of Gastroenterology (BSG)
- European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC)
- European Oncology Nursing Society (EONS)
- European Society of Pathology (ESP)
- European Society of Digestive Oncology (ESDO)
- European School of Oncology (ESO)
- European Society for Surgical Oncology (ESSO)
- International Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia Foundation (IWMF)
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS)
- Lymphoma Research Foundation(LRF)
- Melanoma Foundation
- Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation (MMRF)
- North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (NASPGHAN)
- New York Cancer Society
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
More than 850 experts PARTICIPATE AS IMEDEX FACULTY MEMBERS YEARLY IN LIVE AND E-LEARNING ACTIVITIES.
Sampling of Live Educational Event Chairs (does not include symposia or elearning chairs)
Adam M. Petrich, MD
Joseph Mikhael, MD
In-house Medical Staff
Advanced degree professionals make up the Imedex in-house medical staff including pharmacists, physicians and research PhDs.
- Scientific development
- Joint Providership and Partnerships
- Logistics Management
- Project Marketing
- Graphic and web design
- Digital media services
- Custom application development
- Registration and customer service
- Outcomes Measurement
Over 88 educational activities
offering up to 232.75 hours of CME credit ANNUALLY
Imedex strictly adheres to the most recent guidelines from the ACCME, ACPE, AdvaMed, AMA, OIG, and PhRMA allowing us to provide a global, fully-integrated, and multi-accredited platform for continuing medical education.
Imedex, LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME®) to provide continuing medical education for physicians since 1993.
Imedex is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education since 2005.
AAPA accepts certificates of participation for educational activities certified for Category I credit from AOACCME, Prescribed credit from AAFP, and AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM from organizations accredited by ACCME or a recognized state medical society.
Imedex also offers continuing education through the following organizations for activities annually:
- Accreditation Council of Oncology in Europe (EU)
- European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
- European School for Medical Oncology
- Oncology Nursing Society (USA)
- Royal College of Physicians (UK)
- SGNA Society for Gastronterology Nurses & Associates (USA)
- oVER 65,000 educational interactions facilitated ANNUALLY
- oVER 10,000 attendees at Imedex live proprietary meetings ANNUALLY
- Imedex live meetings held in 29 countries since 2001
- 104 countries represented at Imedex live meetings
- 54,000+ interactive online educational experiences annually
The Imedex networks
Established in 1993, Imedex’s Network for Oncology Researchers and Clinicans™ (NOCR) and Imedex Gastroenterology Network are proprietary networks of more than 28,000 oncology and 15,000 gastroenterology (respectively) self-registered US-based clinicians, researchers, and healthcare professionals. Network members rely on our live and enduring CME activities to learn about emerging treatment strategies, the appropriate application of novel regimens, and ongoing clinical trials. Tens of thousands of other healthcare professionals are in the Imedex contact network, in a wide range of specialties including hematology, infectious disease, dermatology, and internal medicine, and professions from physicians to clinical researchers, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, fellows, nurses, pharmacists and related healthcare specialists.
Imedex is a proud member of the National Association of Medical Education Companies, Inc., (NAMEC). NAMEC is a professional association dedicated to providing representation, advocacy, and education for its members. namec-assn.org