Imedex® is an industry leader in providing certified, independent continuing medical education to health care professionals.
Imedex®, LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Maintenance of Certification (MOC) - US Physicians
Successful completion of this CME activity enables a participant to earn MOC points, the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is Imedex's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC Points.
Who Should Attend
These live educational activities are designed to meet the educational needs of U.S. hematologists, medical oncologists, and other healthcare professionals (physicians, physicians-in-training, oncology nurses, pharmacists, physicians’ assistants, etc.) who are involved and/or interested in the treatment of patients with multiple myeloma, lymphoma, chronic lymphocytic leukemia, and acute myeloid leukemia.
Upon successful completion of these educational activities, participants should be able to:
- Interpret pertinent clinical trial data for standard of care and novel management strategies for hematologic malignancies and benign hematologic disorders
- Assess how integration relevant clinical trial data into clinical practice has the potential to enhance outcomes in patients with hematologic malignancies and benign hematologic disorders
- Assess how molecular and genetic abnormalities can be utilized in diagnosis, prognosis, risk stratification and therapy selection for patients with hematologic malignancies and benign hematologic disorders
- Evaluate the sequencing strategies in the era of novel immunotherapies, targeted therapies, and stem cell transplants
- Evaluate the mechanism of action of standard of care and novel therapeutic agents
- Define patient populations who would gain the most clinical benefit from the utilization of standard of care and novel therapeutic agents
- Formulate evidence-based strategies for the management of hematologic malignancies and benign hematologic disorders that take into consideration patient risk factors, cost, disease stage, and prior therapeutic regimens