Imedex® is an industry leader in providing certified, independent continuing medical education to health care professionals.
Imedex®, LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Imedex®, LLC designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 7.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Maintenance of Certification
Successful completion of this CME activity enables a participant to earn 7.0 MOC points [and patient safety credit] towards the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is Imedex's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC Points.
Who Should Attend
This educational activity is specifically designed for gastroenterologists, and other healthcare professionals (physicians-in-training, nurses, pharmacists, physician assistants, etc.) involved and/or interested in the therapeutic management of patients with IBD.
- Manage the transition of care from pediatric to adult patients with IBD
- Identify strategies to guide women with IBD through preconception and reproductive planning
- Evaluate health maintenance protocols as a tool for providing enhanced quality care for patients with IBD
- Assess psychosocial factors as it relates to IBD disease activity and health-related quality of life
- Assess how integration of relevant clinical trial data into clinical practice has the potential to enhance outcomes in patients with IBD
- Evaluate the mechanism of action and therapeutic potential of current and novel agents designed to manage IBD