Imedex® is an industry leader in providing certified, independent continuing medical education to health care professionals.
Imedex®, LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Imedex®, LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 10.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Maintenance of Certification (MOC) - US Physicians
Successful completion of this CME activity enables a participant to earn up to 10.25 MOC points towards the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is Imedex’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC Points.
Who Should Attend
This educational activity is designed to meet the educational needs of European medical and radiation oncologists, thoracic surgeons, nurses, diagnostic radiologists, pathologists, pulmonologists, researchers, and other healthcare professionals interested in the care and treatment of patients with thoracic malignancies.
After successful completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe oncogenic drivers involved in the pathogenesis of lung cancer
- Delineate strategies for the diagnosis, staging, and prenvetion of lung cancer
- Evaluate the expanding clinical role of immunotherapy agents in lung cancer
- Evaluate innovations strategies utilizing radiotherapy for treatment of lung cancer
- Compare and compare among current clinical strategies used to treat patients with lung cancer