Imedex® is an industry leader in providing certified, independent continuing medical education to health care professionals.
Call for Abstracts
Participants interested in presenting data should first register or log in, then submit abstracts online by 8 March 2017. Abstracts are subject to acceptance by the Scientific Committee.
Acceptance notifications and guidelines for poster presentation will be sent on 22 March 2017. Authors of accepted abstracts who have not registered will have until 6 April 2017 to do so at the rate of €349.00 for physicians and €149.00 for nurses. After this date, abstracts without registered presenters will be disregarded.
- Follow the online instructions
- Abstracts must be written in English
- Accepted format: Word document format, 9 point Arial font, 500 word count limit
- Use a concise title
- List affiliations of author(s) as briefly as possible, with city, state and country
- Place an asterisk (*) before the name of the presenting author
- Use standard and well-accepted abbreviations
- When using references, use standard and well-accepted formats
- Abstract content should be single-spaced, typed in lower case and contain:
- Purpose of the study
- Summarized description of the project
- Results and conclusions
- Go to the abstract link on the abstract tab of the website
- Click the button to submit and abstract and follow the instructions
- You will receive a confirmation email for your submission
Submission Deadline: 8 March 2017
Submit your abstract onlineGo to https://www.eiseverywhere.com/eselectv2/frontend/index/206126 to submit your abstract online. Submit an abstract here.